We had hoped to get a prayer letter out before this however the need to assist with all that surrounded Cheryl's mom death (and promotion to heaven through Jesus) has delayed that. We have been working out of upstate New York and had limited access to internet and office. We have been back a little over a week in Kokomo,Indiana now trying to get caught back up. Thank you again to ALL who so encouraged Cheryl & myself in the emails and cards sent during this time!
Doug now leaves tomorrow, Tuesday 12th May, for South Sudan while Cheryl heads back to Up State New York to continue assisting there with her dad.
I would ask that you join us in prayer for
1) Cheryl as she drives the long trip by herself and returns Memorial Day Weekend.
2) That Cheryl can continue to minister to her 91 year old dad.
3) Doug as he flies with stops in 5 countries before reaching South Sudan to teach 3 courses himself. Traveling alone.
4) Our Sudanese brethren that are facing extreme inflation and shortages of everything. The country is suffering greatly from fighting. Doug will be in the most peaceful province of country and there are no reports of fighting near them.
5) The extra demand to teach in both groups as the school is expanding and the leadership there are working hard to take on all the teaching. Yet there are areas they need me to to complete the curriculum. Both exciting but challenging to keep the momentum going string in spite of the countries struggles.
Thanks for praying with us. You are a significant part of this ministry. Heb 6:10 applies to you as you support us in prayer and financially!
Striving to Serve Christ, Doug Boisvert, D. Min.
Tri-M Eastern and Central African Director
sent out by Springville Baptist Church, PA
"To this end I also labor, striving according to His working..." (Colossians 1:29)