Just to update you, Doug will be leaving again in November for East Africa to teach the South Sudanese refugees in Uganda. This is the group we called the "School in Exile" in our prayer letter a few months ago. South Sudanese Refugees are coming from refugees camps in DRC (Congo) and Uganda. Others will also be coming from the interior "bush" areas of South Sudan where many have fled for refugee as Internal Displaced People, living off the land in extreme conditions hiding due to the fighting still active in the country. There has been a drastic increase in interest in this training since the war forced so many out of their homes and country. This has put more demands on the Sudanese leaders and increased te need for Doug's continual involvement as the training is expanding faster than expected.
A special thanks to some who have contributed to relief funds for these people. I will be bringing those funds with me to assist not only these students but especially as they use the funds to minister to others in the name of Jesus!
Please join us in prayer for
1) Godly relationships to be built in this new group of Pastors and Church Leaders starting their studies. Few have been involved in modular training so there will be adjustments in the beginning.
2) One strong Sudanese Co- Leader, Pastor Tom, has serious heart problems and will not be able to teach this time. Please pray for the LORD's encouragement as he must sit on sidelines after being so involved wit the training until now. Also the other Leader has been overwhelmed with ministering inside South Sudan that we might pray for his spirit to be ministered unto as well during this week. Doug will carry the entire teaching load to assist these men in being able to be refreshed while seeking to build new networking among the new students ministering in their difficult situations.
3) Please pray for connections to be made in Doug's travels. There are several shuttles and connecting with others that are arranged but are still somewhat uncertain. He is trusting God will direct in all possible situations.
4) Cheryl - for Godly wisdom and encouragement as she cares for details here in States (Home), and ministers to her father now living with us.
5) Our youngest daughter, to have God open her spirit to truth and call upon HIM.
Striving to Serve Christ,
Doug Boisvert, D. Min.
Tri-M E. African Director; and TRI-M Asia
sent out by Springville Baptist Church, PA
"To this end I also labor, striving according to His working..." (Colossians 1:29)